Your degree is just the beginning!
Young Alumni Programs helps keep recent graduates—those who have graduated in the past 10 years—connected with each other and Cornell.
We've got some great new events in the works. Come back soon to see what's happening!
In the meantime, take a moment to update your address. Why? Because if we don’t know where you are, we can’t invite you to young alumni events in your area.
Here are some great recent examples. Did you miss them?
- In New York, you could have met distinguished alumni or attended panels, parties, outings, and much more.
- In D.C., we hosted parties like this one, featuring Kinetics and One Love.
- In Los Angeles, we were at the Chateau Marmont with Dean Altschuler.
- In San Francisco,we could have invited you to see the Giants play.
- And there was also Boston ... Chicago ... Ithaca ...
Connect with Alumni
- Cornell in NYC
- NYC Cornellians Young Alumni on Facebook
- Cornell Young Alumni on Facebook
- Catch Up With Your Class
- Find Clubs & Groups Near You
- Explore More Connections
Stay Close to Cornell
- Update Your Address
- Cornell Annual Fund: Give Online
- Host a Student for Job Shadowing
- Send a Class Note