Class, club and association websites and email communications are supported through a tool called CornellConnect. Periodically we hold webinars on "how-to" and best practices for our volunteers. Please contact your primary staff partner to learn of upcoming training opportunities. In the meantime, please download and peruse these guides to get you started.
CornellConnect Webmaster Resources
If you have questions about your CornellConnect website, contact Kim Barrett at 607-254-1538.
CornellConnect Email Broadcasting Resources
- 2013-2014 "Email Black Out" Calendar for Alumni Affairs
- Email best practices, from set up to send
- Step-by-step basic manual for alumni volunteers
- Advanced Feature: How to activate the "calendar icon"
- Advanced Feature: Pre-populate NetID # in event registrations
- Advanced Feature: Create registration lists for event surveys & emails
- Advanced Feature: Create a Pre-header for your email message
If you have questions about your CornellConnect email, contact Debby Earl at 607-255-3021.