Trustee-Council Annual Meeting 2016
Cornell: It All Starts Here
Welcome from Council chair, Enrique Vila-Biaggi!
Dear Council Members,
Welcome back to Cornell and to the 66th Trustee-Council Annual Meeting!
Yes, it all began here, and continues here and across the globe. Immerse yourself in the continuing greatness of Cornell:
- Be a student again: Enjoy a Return to the Classroom Experience; select from over a dozen classes!
- Celebrate faculty: Appreciate our superb faculty through university spotlights, featuring Ithaca/NYC collaborations.
- Meet presidents: We have the honor of engaging with two venerable and visionary presidents, Frank Rhodes and Hunter Rawlings.
- Meet administrators: Hear new vice presidents Fred Van Sickle (Alumni Affairs and Development) and Ryan Lombardi (Student and Campus Life), and Vice Provost Laura Spitz (International Affairs).
- Spend time with each other: Enjoy conversation and networking with your peers during breaks, receptions, and meals.
I invite you to review the exciting selection of programs and then register online. If you prefer to fax or mail your registration, please print the form.
We welcome your questions. Just e-mail or phone Jennifer Amato, 607-254-7115.
I look forward to seeing you!
Enrique J. Vila-Biaggi '94, MEN '95
Chair, Cornell University Council
Register early and save!
Register by October 2 and save $75! We encourage you to register early—several programs have limited seating and will fill up quickly.
About Trustee-Council Annual Meeting
Every October, the Cornell University Council holds its annual meeting in Ithaca in conjunction with the Board of Trustees. At Trustee-Council Annual Meeting (TCAM) members are informed about current Cornell concerns, activities, and priorities. The meeting provides an opportunity to become more knowledgeable about the university and to ask questions, as well as to express views and ideas. Members also become more acquainted with Cornell faculty, staff, students, and administrators through committee meetings, discussions, lectures, and social events.
- October 19–21, 2017
- November 1–3, 2018
- October 17–19, 2019
- October 8-10, 2020