ABOUT CLASS OF 2020
- Class of 2020 sets records in applications, diversity, Cornell Chronicle, March 31, 2016
- Cornell’s Class of 2020 Chosen From Record Number of Applicants, Cornell Daily Sun, April 4, 2016
RESOURCES FOR NEW STUDENTS
- Advice to Freshmen: some alumni sharing originally intended for Class of 2015, but the wisdom continues to apply ...
- Cornell University New Students: Check out this page for key information, to-do lists, matriculation forms, and university requirements for all new Cornell students, first-year, transfer, and graduate & professional
- Expert advice for new students on succeeding at Cornell
- ISSO PREPARE Program: Information for Participants: A special pre-orientation program for incoming undergraduate international students.
- New Student Orientation: Find your orientation schedules, guides, and tips on maximizing your orientation week experience here
- New Student Programs (NSP): promotes the best possible first-year experience for undergraduate students
- Student Organizations: There are numerous student organizations at Cornell. Search for an organization that interests you, or start one of your own. This website shows you how!
- Get Involved
- Living at Cornell: An Introduction to Cornell's Undergraduate Residential Communities
- Cornell University Outdoor Odyssey: An organization founded to provide Cornell students with pre-orientation trips that will serve as a fun and meaningful transition to life at Cornell. They offer a variety of trips, from backpacking to canoeing to rock climbing to a base camp/day hiking trip and more!
- Stay Connected: An Informational Bookmark for Parents!
- First-Year Parents' Weekend: First-Year Parents' Weekend for the Class of 2018 is October 21- 23, 2016. Please make your travel arrangements early as accommodations in the Ithaca area do fill up quickly.