Energizing and Engaging Diverse Alumni
Cornell University Mosaic is an umbrella organization of Cornell's diverse alumni associations, affliated alumni, and friends that was created in 2006.
Mosaic's primary goal is to increase the number of active and engaged diverse alumni at Cornell University.
The Mosaic steering committee also serve as ambassadors for Cornell's diverse communities by identifying opportunities to influence University priorities, supporting and promoting diversity initiatives, and collaborating with the larger Cornell University community.
Cornell Mosaic's primary mission is to promote the involvement of diverse alumni organizations and individuals in Cornell programs and volunteer activities; to represent the interests of Cornell University's diverse constituencies and to support development efforts by Cornell's diverse alumni.
Cornell Mosaic encourages Cornell's diverse alumni to have a life-long relationship with the University and to fully engage in Cornell's broad range of alumni programs, activities, and fundraising intiatives. Equally important, we want to encourage Cornell and the alumni community to embrace the values of inclusiveness and provide a welcoming experiences for all Cornell students, staff, faculty, parents, and alumni.
- Cornell Asian Alumni Association (CAAA)
- Cornell Black Alumni Association (CBAA)
- Cornell Black Lawyers Alumni Network (CBLAN)
- Cornell Gay and Lesbian Alumni Association (CUGALA - LGBT Alumni Association)
- Cornell Latino Alumni Association (CLAA)
- Cornell Korean Alumni Association (CKAA)
- Cornell Native American Alumni Association (CNAAA)