A Council Ambassador...
shares the current University Message at least once during the fiscal year at Cornell social events or meetings, informally through conversations with Cornellians and non-Cornellians, or via social media.
Council Ambassadors are:
- Informed representatives
- Enthusiastic advocates
- Empowered to share information
- Recognized for their efforts
- Conveyors of appropriate questions to appropriate university offices
Conveyors of feedback for continuing and improving alumni affairs programs
- Legal representatives of Cornell
- Authorized to make commitments on behalf of Cornell
- Creators of information about Cornell
Council Ambassadors are not:
Ambassador Name Tags
Just click here to fill out a 1-minute form for your ambassador name tag.