Are you a Class Officer?
More than 1,700 class officers from more than 70 classes are volunteering their time and talent to help their classmates forge stronger ties with Cornell.
The CACO board focuses on these areas:
- Communications—Help review CACO and CSYAP - produced publications to ensure consistency and relevancy, keeping in mind marketing strategies to reach our 1,700+ class officers and other constituencies
- Diversity and Inclusion—Help develop initiatives to broaden minority leadership for both undergraduates and alumni groups
- Leadership—Help develop initiatives to help with advanced/broader training for class officers
- Membership—Help develop initiatives to increase duespaying class members; review Membership programming
- Student and Young Alumni—Help with overall initiatives to support undergraduate and young alumni engagement
We volunteer our time and experience to:
- Provide partnerships, guidance and offer suggestions for lifelong engagement for young alumni and undergraduate leaders
- Mentor and support class officers and class initiatives
- Develop training programs and guidelines for alumni volunteers
- Work closely with the Cornell Annual Fund to promote annual giving and reinforce campaign priorities
- Seek ways to improve service to class officers
If you are a current class officer and would like to consider becoming involved with the CACO board as a committee member or as a board member, please contact us at email@example.com.